Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The List

According to popular movie database IMDB  ‘The List’ is a thriller movie from 2007, in which:

A sudden death tied to a list from the past leads to unimaginable evil.”

In many ways, this could be used to describe my list…

One cold and stormy night in January, while my sister was telling me about her 30th Birthday Bucket List, I decided (read: plagiarized) that I should do the same, considering that I was going to be reaching a milestone year of 25.

That was until I recounted and realized I would be turning 25 in 12 days. Some would call that a challenge.

I did not.

 So without further ado, I present to you, a comprehensive list of things I wish to do whilst I’m still 25! (learn how to count was a strong contender). In no particular order, the checklist of things I wish to complete in 2011:

  1. Sail the Greek Islands
  2. Do a fun run
  3. Watch an entire season of Seinfeld (I hate that show)
  4. Ride a hot air balloon through Cappadocia
  5.  Be adventurous with food
  6. Work (preferably paid) for a development NGO
  7.  Go sky-diving
  8. Read Don Quixote from cover to cover
  9. Follow an English Premier League team
  10. See Radiohead and/or Thom Yorke play live
  11. See a psychic
  12. Use a bicycle as a mode of transport
  13. Appreciate wine
  14. Try yoga
  15. Go to a dubstep club
  16. Have a Turkish bath in Istanbul (and eat lots and lots of Gozleme)
  17. Find some Banksy graff
  18. Ride on the tallest ferris wheel in Europe
  19. Watch a sunrise (on purpose, not following a late night)
  20. Go to a European music festival
  21. Draw a picture (and try to make it good)
  22. Tick off the top ten of IMDB’s top 100 movies of all time
  23.  Learn how to cook a roast dinner
  24. Go and see a band I have never heard of
  25. Make a blog about my efforts

No comments:

Post a Comment